Hahahahaha!!!!! Hey guys! I’m so happy right now, if you can’t tell from all the exclamation points!!! Ok, so to explain why I’m flipping out, I got nominated for the sunshine blogger award. Thank you so much to Catherine from Book Wonderland for nominating me! She is an awesome blogger so be sure to check her out!
Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
Answer the Questions.
Nominated 11 blogs with 11 questions.
List the rules as well as the sunshine award logo on your post.
1. What do you like most about running a book blog?
I think my favorite thing about running a book blog is that I can interact with so many different people who love reading as much as I do, and everyone else gets so hyped and excited over books! 😂
2. What is your favorite book friendship/relationship?
Probably Catherine and Jest from Heartless. They were so cuteeeeee.
3. What is your favorite season, both to be in and to read about?
Definitely winter. It’s so cozy, and reading books set in wintertime makes me feel even cozier!
4. What author has never let you down with their books?
Definitely Shanon Hale or Marissa Meyer.
5. Besides reading, what are your other passions?
Well besides living for Jesus, because that’s my biggest passion in life, I love playing piano. (For 8 years) I love to organize and clean things too…. 😏
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Wellllll, I’ve already been to most of the places I’ve always dreamed of going, but there are still a lot of places I would LOVE to go to. My number one is Ireland.
7. What are your top three books of all time? (Because just one is too hard to choose)
Ugh this is still hard 😂. Ok Anne of Green Gables, Heartless, and Love and Gelato.
8. What character’s life would you love to live?
Ahhhhhh! Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird. She is such an interesting character.
9. If you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
I’m still reading it, but I think Scythe would be such a cool movie!
10. What is your reading routine? (Food, drinks, location, book style, etc.)
Before I start reading I usually put on some comfy clothes, and then make sure wherever I’m reading is superrrr cold (so I have an excuse to put blankets on 😂). Sometimes I’ll make some coffee or tea, and then get a little snack like cookies or a biscotti. Then I curl up on the couch or in bed and have a good old time reading.
11. What book are you currently reading?
I am reading Scythe by Neal Shusterman and Emma by Jane Austen.
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. What is your favorite book genre?
4. What is your favorite snack?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. Favorite holiday?
7. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be?
8. What book are you currently reading?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is your favorite book series?
11. Coffee or tea?