(Photo credit @TheBookWorld20 because I don’t have artsy graphic design skills)
Hey everybody! It’s been a while since I’ve posted! (Not really… it’s just been like a week but it feels like a long time) But for reals, I’m sorry I haven’t been as active in the blogosphere this past week, I’ve just been super busy. Anywayyyy, today’s blog post is going a be a super quick life update, and a book tag. Thank you so much to Sissi from @TheBookWorld. This girl is amazing so you should definitely go and check her out! Without further ado, let’s begin!
1. Thank whoever tagged you and link their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions asked in this tag.
3. Nominate and notify some peopleeees. 5 preferred.
Let’s Begin! 🌼
1. What are your three bookish pet peeves?
– I’m going to have to agree with Sissi, and that is book characters who seemingly aren’t aware of their good looks.
– when people crack the spine of their books 🤢. *gags*
– when characters aren’t super fleshed out and I can’t tell who is talking during a conversation.
2. Name a perfect reading spot.
Definitely in the very corner of my bed surrounded with pillows and blankets.
3. Give three reading confessions.
– Sometimes I look at the very last page of a book even though I’m still in the middle of the book…
– Sissi took all the good answers 😂 I JUDGE BOOKS BY THEIR COVERS ALL THE TIME.
– I listen to music all the time when I read, but when an AD comes on, my brain scatters and I can’t pay attention to anything I’m reading.
4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
I’m not a huge book crier, so I honestly don’t remember the last time I cried during a book…. no comment.
5. Number of books on your bedside table.
I have 2 books currently on my nightstand.
The Greek Way by Edith Hamilton for school.
Emma by Jane Austen for funnnn.
6. Favorite Reading Snack
I really like to eat chips or a huge meal when I read. There is no in between 😂.
7. What are three books you would recommend to anyone?
This is hard…
–All She Ever Wanted by Lynn Austen
–Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montegomery
–Cinder by Marissa Meyer (because then when they that, that can read the rest of the series… hehe see what I did there?)
8. Provide a Picture if your bookshelves.
Ok… so. I don’t have a lot of books on my bookshelf partly because I’ve never owned a huge bookshelf to actually put books on, and partly because I don’t have money to buy a bunch of books. But don’t worry I got a big bookshelf so I’m working on filling it.
Fun fact I refurbished this book shelf… 😀
9. How much do books mean to you in three words?
THEY ARE SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUS! I love books sooooooooo much.
10. Biggest reading secret.
Ooooh juicy. Ummmm I don’t really have any huge reading secrets, but I’ve never read a single Harry Potter book. And I’ve only seen one Harry Potter movie. Tada?
If you weren’t tagged and you want to do this tag, go right ahead! Make sure to ping me so I can see your answers!
Soooooo, the reason I was not posting or super active this past week was because I was at speech and debate camp. It was really fun and I learned so much! But I am also starting school in exactly a week. Which means I will be extremely busy and won’t have a lot of time on my hands. I won’t be able to blog or read as regularly. Sadness ☹️. But it’s ok because whenever I get the chance I will definitely be trying as hard as possible to put up posts. Just wanted to let y’all peeps know about this!
So everybody! That’s all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed the tag! And please make sure if you do it, ping me!